Wednesday 8 March 2017

First semester of college orientation, day 1 ,day 2, day 3

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN COLLEGE , I'V E NEVER BEEN TO COLLEGE BEFORE.AFTER FINISHING HIGH SCHOOL I WAS UNEMPLOYED AND NOT EVEN GOING ANYWHERE .RIGHT AFTER 17 I STAYED AT MY HOME IN SARAWAK, LIMBANG .FOR 5 YEARS UNEMPLOYED AND BASIC PROCASTINATE  WHICH ENDED ME TO SADNESS CALMNESS HELPLESS. 
IT IS MY FIRST TIME, AS RIGHT NOW I'M TURNING 22 SOON ON 29 TH MAY.IM BORN ON 1995. 



First time of college was exhausting, everyone seemed happy. But these faces wont last long as they occur there's a lot of work to do.I'm not stressed but, my complains is my back. I do not want to make this controversial as this time is the first try and when the lecture is talking I should give full attention
Than when I have my assignment which is probably next week I have to give the same amount of attention. It's full "OCD". I just think this step by step is just like OCD full attention the same amount of time to to be finished not only that but the produced product that I could acheive ,.


I' m not learning it yet but this is just what I self interprate.

I should talk more briefly starting from ORIENTATION which was on 6/3/2017  which was just 2 days ago. If I have more time I proceed to tell you I just need more details to explain to this blog.I just want my work to finish properly.I'm not as good as drawing im kind of bad at it.My drawing is sooo messed up. Don't worry I will still think of a way to acheive the right drawing and sketch.I wont be participating in any activities since I only want to fully focus on what will happen I'm no good at it .So please help me Pretty please!!!


Thank you for reading I hope I will make it this semester I'm trying really hard to even draw things!!!Everyone's drawing are way better !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I could never accomplished

      I wish i weighed less.                           I wish i finished college earlier.                                                   ...