Saturday 3 December 2016

This week i've been going travelling in my own mind. Seems that i'm so bored I thought my laptop has virus. So I quitting instagram forever since I have a camera Nikon P100 .I'm out going on designing my own doll clothes.Maybe it's better to quit this social life.I have been making alot of vidoes too.So im planning on creating new fashion on cheapy dolls !I missed my sewing machine , next time when im going on vacation I should of brought my sewing kit . When I was at village I used my old grandmother's sewing machine. It took me 2 days to learn sewing on that thing. It interest me that we have to use the old sewing machine like a see-saw how you spell it?

 This was the app fashionista , I know shes not cheap ...lol. Im thinking of a modest version for her

 R.I.P old glasses lol's..and i guess 2016 is ending






 You can't run out of ideas, when you are jobless and not studying so staying at home is better

I'm hoping for college now , I'm scared that i would get bullied or something in college back when I
was in college 2k12 but now leaving the nest ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I could never accomplished

      I wish i weighed less.                           I wish i finished college earlier.                                                   ...