ok kali ini kakyah tak boleh tak tulis benda penting macam no kad pengenalan
I have so much time to think of this mengarutness,
1. Jangan lupa password
2Jangan lupa tulis no pin
3.Butiran yang lain kena salin
4.Yuran lagi kena ingat bayar
6.Ok tu jer takde dah yang penting
Saturday, 24 December 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
new me new goals
Hi again blogger I do say you would not like me . But , I am no longer who I was I am going to write more about personal growth. Money is n...
-
When I bought the strawberries it already bloomed a flower, but afterwards The strawberry grew . But I did not pick it . So it molded. Month...
-
The early birds are chirping. I can not stop thinking about going to sleep , I have been ded ash
-
Today pegaffy has made a choice . Yesh a berry wise choice! I have made a new Social Media Account. Feel's weird , but I must take risks...
No comments:
Post a Comment