Monday 23 January 2017

ok blog so ive been complaining so much about my life this time is about my social life, like wise no one cares about my life on habbo and its so sad well lie its just that im not special enough for them and this is just what im complaining my friendship is going downhill and to honest that makes me really sad and i stopped making art and ive been sleeping late all because i'm waiting and searching for someone who is specially for me and it's really hard and i get hungry sad depressed its like a mess of chaos you know my food decision is like my whole life of this food hallucination and this friend hallucination that are'nt real. To be honest my life is disaster..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I could never accomplished

      I wish i weighed less.                           I wish i finished college earlier.                                                   ...