Monday 2 January 2017

hi blog so this time im in Limbang and I have pets so right now i have to take better care of them like i know im like super duper lazy and ussally at 6am my mom already fed them so at 12.00pm afternoon they become slightly hungry so like i have to give more food to the other cat because maybe its pregnant again,And im glad that I dont have a boyfriend or kids or a husband right now never had one or kids because im scared i neglected them or even worse getting divorced that be so messed up and sad so I'm only focusing on me and my family because you know its already hectic.Why its hectic the main reason is because I'm not prepared so everyone has this tamptrum where everyone gets mad and neglected i'm mean lack of love or social. Because im not in college or having a job because i was scared of being bullied I mean I really need more help and im going to find the time to be organised and to be honest i'm really shy of vlogging and If i had a child that would be more hard  its because im not prepared so I know its hard and I cry even more but thanks to the social media it gave me more hope .I love playing with dolls you know I guess I dont mind taking care of babies.But they grow up to fast and life is moving to fast i just want to slow down you know fix my problems make some new friends socialize relax figure out the best way to take care of my problems and if there was like a child than I guess I would take better care and on schedule and make a time table in case i froget what I did wrong and I'm really lazy you know because in my mind I allways thought of crying screaming about is sorry ok because in the real world sorry is unfrogivable
I know my spelling is bad but I really need help and prayers to cleanse my mind again and to those who are sad or critically sad or depressed you know im just here to help reconsider im trying to help you and please rethink what have the important things im trying my best yo help but what i honestly what I want to say is im trying im learning im doing new things now and being alone jobless and not in college has just gave depression its like sitting in this room because im scared of going outside but eversince i have been vlogging im ok with this life. I really hate outside people assume things that are'nt correct to what physically look or dress because you have 'nt really asked them did you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I could never accomplished

      I wish i weighed less.                           I wish i finished college earlier.                                                   ...